Refresh your taste buds with this delicious three ingredient watermelon margarita mocktail! Quick and easy to make in five minutes.
I love fruity drinks, but most contain alcohol, which I don’t love. It’s funny because I just don’t like the taste of alcohol it’s not because I’m anti drinking. Every once in a while, I will try a beer or margarita in hopes my taste buds have changed and every time, it is a hard no. I know I’m the minority in this department, so if you like your margaritas boozy, add an ounce of tequila to this and you are set!
This has the perfect amount of sweet from the watermelon but still a strong note of lime from the margarita mix. Mr. & Mrs. T margarita mix is superior to other brands. No this is not sponsored by them, but I sure wish it was. I’m a big fan! I’ve tried others and they are just too sweet. This one has a high-quality taste and I love the little cans that they come in.
This recipe is for a single drink. You could easily double, triple, or quadruple the recipe to make multiple drinks for you and your friends.
This would also be fantastic poured into popsicle molds for a delicious frozen treat that you can share with the kids! You could also add quite a bit more ice and make this a frozen watermelon margarita mocktail. Any of these ways would be a good way to enjoy this!
- Mr. & Mrs. T Margarita Mix
- Measure out two cups of watermelon.
- Put watermelon in the blender. Open the can of margarita mix and pour into blender with the watermelon. Blend until watermelon is completed blended.
- Add ice to the blended mixture. Blend until ice is completely blended.
- 2 C Watermelon
- 1 5.5 Ounce Can Mr. & Mrs. T Margarita Mix
- 3/4 C Ice
- Measure out the watermelon. Add it to the blender. Pour in the margarita mix. Blended until watermelon is completely blended.
- Add the ice. Blend again until ice is completely blended.